Squirter size???

-

mopowers

Reaction score
Just curious- For those of you running Holley 750 DP on your 340s and 360s, what squirter sizes did you end up with?

Not just Mopar's, but with any moderate street style small block in the (300/400hp) range.......I generally ended up with a #28 for dual planes, and a #31 for single planes using a 750 DP or a 750/780 Vac holley.

Obviously every combo will want it's own thing, but these are just average numbers, w/o spacers, i ran across tuning cars over the years.

P.S. I just realized you may have been talking both sides instead of just the primaries.....
For the secd. side, mostly the #31 worked well there also, although a #35 worked better on a few stouter, single plane cars that had some gear and a converter that flashed in the 3000/3500 range.

P.S.S. If the previously mentioned numbers still don't work, it's usually a timing issue....meaning not enough, or you may get into playing with pump cams, which I always avoided if possible on a moderate street engine that didn't have a huge plenum intake or a big spacer.

-
Back