SRT Brembos On A Duster?

-

72Duster440

Reaction score
Has anybody installed a full,set of Brembos from an SRT Charger into an A Body? Or seen a write up on how to do it? Came across a set of calipers and rotors for a pretty good deal and wondering if they would work. I have a non power master now, and have no room to convert to power. I am willing to swap masters if need be as well.

Those are some massive brakes, gonna take a pretty big wheel to get over them.

This is my only input

You'll have to check, I think the RT guys that try the swap have to go to 18" rims, but I'd have to look. The factory 20s on my wife's 300S had plenty of clearance for the swap but I'm not sure how much smaller you can go.

No doubt the guys on LX forums can answer some questions. I'm a member over there so if you end up running into stuff that they might know I'd be happy to ask.

I can virtually guarantee they won't fit in 17's. I look at them through the 20's on my SRT8 and they barely seem to fit. They would be an awesome upgrade, though. The brakes are one of the better features on my car. I took it to the track and it stopped beautifully. When I drive my Dart at the track it's a near panic situation trying to stop from those speeds.

They'll clear SRT 18s but they are an inch wider and the back spacing is greater than the 18" RT rims.

It may even depend on year/model of the donor car.

Thanks guys, I just bought these wheels, so I won't be going to 18's any time soon. I'll have to pass on them I guess.

Last edited:
-
Back