Srt10

-

75Sport

Grandpa
Reaction score
This was my brothers retirement present to himself. 2006 SRT10 with the Viper drivetrain. 4:56 Dana H.D. 6 speed manual. 505 hp and 525 ft lbs. He dropped it 2" and 1" and added a Borla exhaust from the manifolds back and a hard tonneau cover. The go wing is stock. The Viper v-10 looks awesome in the engine bay. Had 14k miles when he bought it last month. Handles like it's on rails and ran a string of 13.0's at Martin. If it would hook it would run 12's. 43 years as an engineer for CSX Railroad he deserves it. He transferred his old "HEMITGO" plate from the '70 Cuda which is now retired.

Dan

Attachments

• IMG_20130818_142003_888.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 220
If the Viper motor looks so "awesome" where are the dang pics?

If the Viper motor looks so "awesome" where are the dang pics?

Ya know Rob I knew you'd ask and I'm sorry but the one I took of the bay with my phone was too dark to use. I'll get a couple for you later.

Dan

Updated with some V10 ****.

Attachments

• DSC_0054.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0055.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_0056.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0059.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0066.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 116
I got to ride in the truck that SET the WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION TRUCK

Engineer buddy of mine drove it to Texas and stopped by the house for some biscuits and gravy on the way home.

I would like to have one, but they get 10 mpg. Another buddy has a 4 door SRT and he gets 10 mpg pulling his car hauler and 10 mpg without, the best thing is it doesn't matter on hills that there is a trailer hooked to it. But for no more than I drive my truck guess it wouldn't be much different than driving my diesel

That is a good looking truck

I got to ride in the truck that SET the WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION TRUCK

Engineer buddy of mine drove it to Texas and stopped by the house for some biscuits and gravy on the way home.

I would like to have one, but they get 10 mpg. Another buddy has a 4 door SRT and he gets 10 mpg pulling his car hauler and 10 mpg without, the best thing is it doesn't matter on hills that there is a trailer hooked to it. But for no more than I drive my truck guess it wouldn't be much different than driving my diesel

That is a good looking truck
I like the truck!
If they would offer the short-wide ram w/ a 6.1 , or a 6.4 hemi in it, w/o all the unnessecary junk, I`d buy or order on right now!!
looked at a 5.7 short-wide last week end, had a bunch of stuff I didn`t want. $28,000 20 mi. to the gallon hiway supposedly--------bob

-
Back