[FOR SALE] SSBC Disc Brake Conv kit, Sway Bar Kit, Steering Column, Suspension Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda05gto

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a SSBC Drum to Disc Brake Conversion Kit A153-1 that I took off my 68 barracuda this weekend. The car is going to get media blasted Tuesday and im going with a complete RMS front end kit so I wont be needed this. Its the full kit with the lightweight master cylinder. I bought it new from Summit last year for $1200. The A arms have new moog bushings and ball joints. The lower control arms need the bushings and I have included one new bushing for one side that I never got around to having it installed. The proportional valve is there also and was never installed. $700 for the Master cylinder, A arms with SSBC kit, Lower Control Arms, extra bushing and Spindles. I will split up for a lower price if you prefer. Kit is the 5 on 4-1/2".

I also have a Addco Performance Anti-Sway Bar Kit 150 for sale that was put on the car and not drivin. New it was $180 from summit. Im asking $80 plus shipping and pp fees.

Manual Steering column $70 with steering wheel. Black with no cracks.

68 A body Springs $30

A body manual steering box $20

V8 A body Torsion Bars $20-SOLD

V8 A body K Frame $20

All prices without Shipping and 3% paypal fees. Im located in Nebraska, 69101

Attachments

• cuda 1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 757
  • br1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 576
  • br2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 584
  • br3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 595
  • br4.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 598
  • br5.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 581
It won't let me edit my original post but the steering column and wheel are SOLD. Manual steering box is SOLD. All parts will get packaged monday as I have alot more to package now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back