St. Ignace Car Show

-

71duster06

Reaction score
Any body go to this show last year. If you didnt you need to head up there this upcoming year. I was pleasantly surprised on how many Mopars were up there...50 some Vipers for starters...anyways its one show everyone should go to.

hey Dan, not to side track here but my Dad used to work with a Depetro at the bakery in Marquette? Any relation?

I'm from Negaunee, usually make it home for the pioneer week after the 4th. You may have seen my yellow 69 bee sitting at the bottom of the hill across from the chevy dealer as you come through the rock cut into Negaunee(in july)?
Any way hope your enjoying the cold air........I'll be flying there next month for some weekend skiing at MQT mountain.
joe

Thats your Bee? SWEET!

Any chance I could come and check it out and snap a couple of photos of it when you are in town?
I love seeing them mopars and try to keep tabs on Mopars in the area.
Anytime you come back don't hesitate to get ahold of me via phone, e-mail or PM me via FABO. I'm online way too much.

My uncle Kenny (Dads brother) is the head mchanic (doesn't wrench anymore just a manager/shop supervisor now (has been for a while). Small world, hey?

Kenny and my father ran drag bikes up at Nicks 41 dragway in west Ishpeming, MI before it was demolished and they also raced a lot down at Kaukauna, WI too. My dads bike was quite a bit quicker and still holds the track record set in 1977 (10.23 E.T.).

Thats your Bee? SWEET!

Any chance I could come and check it out and snap a couple of photos of it when you are in town?
I love seeing them mopars and try to keep tabs on Mopars in the area.
Anytime you come back don't hesitate to get ahold of me via phone, e-mail or PM me via FABO. I'm online way too much.

My uncle Kenny (Dads brother) is the head mchanic (doesn't wrench anymore just a manager/shop supervisor now (has been for a while). Small world, hey?

Kenny and my father ran drag bikes up at Nicks 41 dragway in west Ishpeming, MI before it was demolished and they also raced a lot down at Kaukauna, WI too. My dads bike was quite a bit quicker and still holds the track record set in 1977 (10.23 E.T.).

Yup, thats mine! I'll be happy to call next time I get in town. I didnt pull it out last year but it will be out again this year for general cleaning and a new master cylinder. Plans are for a full restoration. I would have had it done already but the place in MQT never called!
Joe

-
Back