St. Louis to california

-

d5667

Member this?
Reaction score
dont know what happened to transportation discussion but I'm getting ready to make another trip to California and can take 44-70-80,open trailer and rollback. Middle of November but no date set in stone. If you need cars or parts shipped out let me know

Thanks Steve! I'm not very good on computers! I looked but obviously not very well! How are your projects coming along? Hope everyone up there are doing well!!!!

Things are good here. Grandbaby #4 on the way anyday now. FORNICATORS!!! LOL The 3 grandbabies are awesome.
69 project is stalled for now. 67 Is good. Gonna try and build a new "heart" for the 67 over the winter. I always seem to putter on It..I can never leave well enough alone lol.
Search box here leaves a little to be desired. I always forget that the box "search this forum only" is always checked off, so you have to "uncheck" it before doing a search to get more results.
You. ...whats new?
Thanks Steve! I'm not very good on computers! I looked but obviously not very well! How are your projects coming along? Hope everyone up there are doing well!!!!

I finally got my hemi light back but I had to buy a frozen light!

-
Back