Stacey David on Gearz

-

Fstforward

Barracuda Freak
Reaction score
Was watching Stacey David's Gearz tonight, he was putting together some kit car, and one thing hit me, did he take some road kill, gut itthen put it on top of his head? He has the worst obvious rug I've seen on television in years!!!!!!!

FF

A very good show. He always tries to show you most of the work he is doing on a car or truck.

He is kind of a tool and I feel like I'm watching one long infomercial for tool sponsors.

it kills me how those shows have become nothing but a 30 minute sponsored infomercial. i stopped watching them all together.

I think he's cool. He'll work on just about anything and try to show you how
to do it yourself. On the cheap. I'd turn wrenches and a few beer's with him.
To take a Miata and make it look like something good. Not a bad job.
:drinkers:

it kills me how those shows have become nothing but a 30 minute sponsored infomercial. i stopped watching them all together.

Bingo. Thier (car shows) all like that. The worst offenders are all on spike. These show's often throw $10 000 worth of parts at 1 car in about 1/2 hour. Not realistic,nobody does it or ever will for that matter. But guess what? Those overpriced products are paying for the show,which is part of why they are so expensive to begin with.

Im getting bored with these 1/2 hour infomercials. Im thinking I'll just cut the channels out. There is no value in them.

I think he's a dickhead, I try to watch him several times ...can't do it.

Personally i like the guy and his show. Always something happening on his show. I think him and Uncle Ted play the guitars together also.
Small Block

I love the show. I think hes pretty funny.Not the same old Chevy every week. He truly likes being a gear head.Hell i,d hang out with him.

I met him at SEMA one year. He's a helluva nice guy and even though he was busy and had to be somewhere, he took the time to talk to me. That rates pretty good in my book.

im sure he is a great guy. im certianly not judging him as a person, i dont even know him. its just a shame that the guy cant spend his 30 minutes actually putting together stuff we can get some real value out of instead of listening to him push products that most of us will never buy. ....just my opinion LOL

I don't mind him, but my point was that that thing on top of his head he's trying to pass off as hair has to go!!!!

all of the shows that was on spike tv are kinda stupid(jmo)
stacy seems to talk to you as u r a little kid not a adult

Was watching Stacey David's Gearz tonight, he was putting together some kit car, and one thing hit me, did he take some road kill, gut itthen put it on top of his head? He has the worst obvious rug I've seen on television in years!!!!!!!

FF

I spend the whole time pondering over his hairdo decision and can't pay attention to the show.
stacey-ph.jpg

The car shows I dislike the most are the ones who incorporate humurous ribbing between the two hosts. These two had some serious Man-
Love going on. "Get a room!"

2934361.jpg

I don't know about the rug, but that guy is talented, and I would love to have his shop! I agree sometimes he does off the wall ****, but man he's not afaid to hot rod anything, I like the show myself.

I like it-the show I mean.But you are right ,he needs to lose the rug!!!!

Id take Stacey David over 1. Those 2 Idiots on trucks 2. The other Bruno/Matt Steele trucks 3. And without a doubt the 2 dildos on Hot Rod TV, those 2 I cant stand the most especially when they build a 440 and were all proud of themselves for the 420 something hp it made. I'd hate Mopars as much as they do if thats all mine made with everything they put into it. Stacey David would totally run circles around anyone of those nimrods with skill and common sense.

FF

That guy can totally kiss my a^^. Also, never heard of him..
:cheers:

how talented is he or is he just reading the q cards and sponcers throwing the money for the build.....................

I think anyone can tell he is a for real, car loving nice guy,,,,but ya, I hate the infomercial formats on todays car shows. Two thumbs down to that and his hair...lol

I dont mind the show, gives you some tips etc. His dooo is brutal, rates right up there with Gene Simmons. I liked the show where him and the Motor city Madman jammed!

I dont mind the show, gives you some tips etc. His dooo is brutal, rates right up there with Gene Simmons. I liked the show where him and the Motor city Madman jammed!

The Nooge was on one of the episodes? Damn, sounds like I need to start watching tv :D

-
Back