staford swap meet

-
You Betcha,will be at same area out behind the track across from the stack of storage containers.

nice!! i will be there and im usually selling but this year i dont have much to sell so ....... i guess im going to have to spend some $

I did not even know there was a swap meet. THanks for the info... Anyone know cost to walk in the door? or timing?

I did not even know there was a swap meet. THanks for the info... Anyone know cost to walk in the door? or timing?
I can't remember what the admission fee is...I think about 15.00 or so, ( maybe someone else on here will know for sure) and gates open pretty early, I usally get there for 6:30 AM. This is a very big swap meet. It takes all day long to get through it.

Ya it's either $10 or $15, kinda sucks to pay $15 to walk around and window shop for what I wish I could afford.

I leave my place at 3.00 and get there around 6.00 6.30 this year. last couple of years i have got there at 8.00 and that was a mistake. I think admission is about $15 I dont know for sure though

do you ever go to the car show in lake george ny in sept?
I used to go, but I had a buddy get his car stolen in a hotel parking lot at night ( then recovered 2 months later, but had parts missing) so I don't bother with it any more.

i cant wait,me and my brother are going ,finally something to look forward too .....i hate the winter...lol

how about a parts list that people are going there to look for.

i need a 67 valiant passenger side fender

-
Back