staford swap meet

-
B Body Super stocks with the longer hanger, demon rear qtr marker lite bezels, demon rally dash glove box door insert, 72 b body bucket seat backs, black rear seat demon upholstery, BB solid cams, some convo pros for a mini tubbed Demon, schumacher mounts for spool mount a body k frame, weld on fuel tank sump, a body rally dash frame, demon bumpers (clean...), A body 4 speed rods, 340 .030 forged flat tops 10.5 compression, ....

Get ready to start walking crooked.....and I think the Ty-Rods are getting $11 a head to get in...

B Body Super stocks with the longer hanger, demon rear qtr marker lite bezels, demon rally dash glove box door insert, 72 b body bucket seat backs, black rear seat demon upholstery, BB solid cams, some convo pros for a mini tubbed Demon, schumacher mounts for spool mount a body k frame, weld on fuel tank sump, a body rally dash frame, demon bumpers (clean...), A body 4 speed rods, 340 .030 forged flat tops 10.5 compression, ....

i have a
70 and a 71 complete rally dash set up
bb 590 solid cam
small bolt rally wheel
340 0.30 forged 10.5 pistons, i have two set venolia and TRW

I'd like to find a pair of small bolt centerline autodrag wheels, 15 X 8 1/2 with the 4 7/8 backspace, a 71' factory thermoquad intake, and a 70/71 340 air cleaner (reasonable priced), a #4972 thermoquad, and an 16 or 18 foot open car trailer ( reasonable)......hmmmm, thats pretty much it for now.

Not goin to Stafford, But I am takin a bunch of stuff to Lake Compounce in Bristol on May 5th,...Look for the Shipmans Flatbed with the FABO banner that 2darts made for me,...

Got a 727, an F Body front bumper, A Dakota grill, and boxes of other stuff thats clutering the barn...

Not goin to Stafford, But I am takin a bunch of stuff to Lake Compounce in Bristol on May 5th,...Look for the Shipmans Flatbed with the FABO banner that 2darts made for me,...

Got a 727, an F Body front bumper, A Dakota grill, and boxes of other stuff thats clutering the barn...
I'll keep an eye out for ya.

some of the parts that will be at Stafford

Attachments

• 101_9527.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 110
Doors open @ 7 for $11 a head. Here's the link.
http://www.staffordspeedway.com/Pages/BoxOffice/2013-SPRING-AUTO-FLYER.jpg
Bringing some parts down myself too.
4 small bolt ralleys with center caps and rings...rims good, need paint, caps and rings a bit rough
67 904 core and driveshaft
set of 67 Dart GT hvy duty springs, 6 leaf
10" small bolt front drums/brakes/backing plates complete
273 exhaust manifolds

My brother's bring some GTO stuff with us.

little list i am bringing
a body bucket seats
X heads
68 70 340 exhaust manifolds
some am radios
some am/fm radios
72 duster fenders
73 dart fender
floor shift steering columns
fan shrouds
some rims
69 dart grill
duster demon vinyl top moldings
complete70 rally dash set up
complete 71 rally dash set up
a body 8 3/4 complete 3.23 sure grip
and some smalls
and any request

looks like a nice day

It sure was cold and blustery there today.... I found a few small items, but not even one car trailer for sale. The search goes on. I did see you "Davescuda" but you were busy talking so I did not want to interupt. Did anybody score any good mopar items ??

I got some odds and ends I got a dc spoiler from somebody and I also got a 1971 roadrunner bumper and a mopar magnum 500 rim I was looking for a rally wheel but I could not find one

-
Back