-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparrjm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
Brand new from Right Stuff Detailing, stainless steel emergency brake cables for 67-74 A body 111" wheel base. $160 shipped to you lower 48. This is a $30 savings plus you are getting free shipping.

Attachments

• brakecables1.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 217
  • brakecables2.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 203
Interested. i know there are 2 kits that are offered with or without the intermediate cable...what are the differences between them? as an entire assembly, will this swap into a car with a system that has the intermediate cable setup?

Interested. i know there are 2 kits that are offered with or without the intermediate cable...what are the differences between them? as an entire assembly, will this swap into a car with a system that has the intermediate cable setup?

Yes, you can use either kit on a 111" wheelbase car.

ok sweet...one more question, i have a 68 cuda, which i wanted to use this on my car, that supposedly is a 108" wheel base car, will it still fit? or is it 3 inches too long and wont work?? or will there just be extra cable slop, but itll still work?

ok sweet...one more question, i have a 68 cuda, which i wanted to use this on my car, that supposedly is a 108" wheel base car, will it still fit? or is it 3 inches too long and wont work?? or will there just be extra cable slop, but itll still work?

They will still work but you will have slop in the main cable that connects to the rear cables.

Has anyone used these? Do they fit well? May be potential buyer if they fit and work well. My rear cables are frozen on the 69 swinger. Intermediate is fine just the rear 2 are frozen.

Has anyone used these? Do they fit well? May be potential buyer if they fit and work well. My rear cables are frozen on the 69 swinger. Intermediate is fine just the rear 2 are frozen.

I have used them on 2 other projects I have done. They fit very nice, just like originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back