Stainless Steel Bumpers ????

-
Reaction score
Hi This may be of no interest in USA but i have them on my Sunbeam Tiger they are fantastic high Chrome content can have marks pollished out amazeing shine very very similer to Chrome Gauranteed against corrosion The Tiger Bumpers were very similer to getting steel bumpers chromed ( but only bas good as what the steel is like & quality off plateing ) MAYBE NOT WANTED FOR THE PURIST No body has ever said to me the bumpers are not right honest just a simple wipe over & they are like new My car is a user not really a show car but looks very good

There was an older guy that'd come out to cruise nights in a tiger and that thing made us look stupid slow. Said it was a 289. Neat looking car

There was an older guy that'd come out to cruise nights in a tiger and that thing made us look stupid slow. Said it was a 289. Neat looking car
Mine should be a 260 but has in fact a 289 they do go well similer to a Shelby Cobra running gear but a smaller car I HAVE HAD MANY AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS B BODY BUT NEVER GOT USED TO LHD But never a Convertable i have bought a very rough Barracuda RHD convertable i am 80 years old its like a dream car for me I LIVE IN UK

Welcome Lawman! Well my Barracuda was and is my dream car and I'm so glad to hear you made a dream come true.

Stainless bumpers would likely have cost a fortune to produce compared to chrome steel. There used to be a dealer in town with a bunch of Delorean's. The panel fit on them wasn't very nice up close.

Last edited:
Was that the dark green one? That thing was very fast and at the drags it would launch straight every time. He had that dialed in perfect.
I think it was red, early 90's in Albuquerque cruising Montgomery. My memory doesn't remember colors well so it could've been green. It was bad ***

-
Back