-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have an RPC 24" stainless steel radiator hose kit. It has 24 inches of hose, 2 chrome aluminum end caps that hide the hose clamps, adapters to make it work for 1 1/4, 1 1/2, and 1 3/4 hose and the hose clamps. It is very sharp looking. I have a Coolflex upper hose on my Dart and wanted the lower hose and heater hoses to match. Coolflex wanted $128 for the lower hose - like this one, and $228 for the heater hoses. I bought both from RPC instead. The quality is not the same, but it works well and looks good. I decided not to use the lower hose on my car because you can't really see it unless you are actually looking for it. Winter is coming and i am cleaning out the garage. I have a picture of my Dart with the Coolflex upper hose and the RPC heater hoses so you can see what they look like. This is a brand new, unopened package. I am selling it for less than I bought it. $40 plus the ride. I expect shipping will be $6 - $8 to most of the US. I'll happily ship to our Canadian brothers and charge actual shipping. Shipped from North Branch. MN and is available for local pick up as well.

View attachment Radiator hose 2.jpg

View attachment Radiator hose 1.jpg

View attachment Radiator hose.jpg

View attachment Dart motor 408.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back