Standard time is back

-

kazooom

Reaction score
Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour if you have daylight savings time. Are there any state or provinces that just leave their clocks alone, leave it at standard time all year ?

Nearly all of our clocks adjust automatically. I only had to manually change the one on the microwave, and the one in the garage.

Your on the wrong side of the river Derek. LOL

Kenny

I set my clocks back at 2:00 AM. An hour later is was 2:00 AM again so I set the clocks back. Been doing that all night.

I like the fact I'll never have to go to work again, but this is getting tiring.

Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour if you have daylight savings time. Are there any state or provinces that just leave their clocks alone, leave it at standard time all year ?

Never DSavingsT in Arizona!

We are Mountain Standard in Arizona year around. The only thing that messes us up is we have kids in 2 different time zones that do change and it takes a bit to know what time it is there.

I'm curious if there are any areas that used to go on daylight savings time, but then stopped doing it. I would prefer to not change my clocks twice a year...

I hate switching the time. Wish we could get rid of this BS.

I hate frickin tue change!! Winter sucks enough but when it's already dark when I leave work it royally SUCKS!!!

I have procrastinated changing one of my clocks back, now it's back on time without any adjustment....

I love it when a plan comes together....

I have procrastinated changing one of my clocks back, now it's back on time without any adjustment....

I love it when a plan comes together....

Same here lmao!!

Did you know a broken clock is still right twice a day? :glasses7:

-
Back