Stan's restoration attempt!!

-
Got the paint on last night with the HELP from some buds. Thanks, Allen,Fonda,Jhon B,Lee,Ray,Paul.You guys are the BEST thanks again guys. I will post the pics.tonight so all can see days of sanding.I now know how hard you body guys work, hats off to all of you out there. A bud to you all !!!

That looks good man, I would take that for my front end any day seeing how mine is not on the car at the moment. Can't wait to see the pics with paint.:thumbup:

I want to see what it looks like with all that help you had,lol.Ill be sure to let you see mine when its done,but i been doing it a long time,and have to tell you,the best way to learn is just what youre doing,just do it!How ever it turns out,at least you did it,and you will have leaned somethings nobody can take away from you,and youll s,ile every time you look at it,lol,keep up the great work!

Wow!!! Looking reeeaaall good Stan.:tongue9:
How did it feel putting on the color!!
keep us updated so we can wish we had one going.:angel9:

Great job Stan! Did you get the disc brakes you wanted from Mancini?

My next step is to take the front suspension, k member all off,clean it paint it
black then put it all back together. Yes I have my disc brakes so all the drum brakes will be up for grabs in the next couple weeks. I'll sand blast all of the parts and etching primer them so they will be good to go.
I still have all the brake parts I got from you to. I'll put them up for sale as well unless you want them back.
Thanks

Wow!!! Looking reeeaaall good Stan.:tongue9:
How did it feel putting on the color!!
keep us updated so we can wish we had one going.:angel9:

It felt soooo good!!
Couple of days I'll post the pictures of the hood. The back side is blue the top will be black with the 340
wedge call out.

Looking great. I am still welding up holes and some filler work. I hope to have that done soon. Keep up the good work and giving guys like me the push to get-r-dun. Thanks

To night Allen will lay down the black on the top side of the hood.
I'll post some pictures of it when I get home to night.
Thanks for all of the nice comments from you guys.

Did you just buy this car not to long ago ? Is it the one that had the 70s paint job on it ?

-
Back