IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

Hey Rylan,

That Cuda is guna be AWSOME by the time you are done with it. any luck on selling the Riv? When is your deadline for the Cuda?

Nice find on Craigslist. that is a steel!

When is langly Cruise in? I still have to take you for a rip in the duster.

Phil

You're one brave motherfucker. I would shed tears cutting my car to pieces, even if it did have frame rot and a bunch of cancer.

Hats off bro,
Tyson

WOW that is a lot of work! I know I wouldn't be able to tackle that large of a project. Your rescuing a fish that everyone can love though! GL with it I am sure all of the hard work will pay off!

Hey Rylan,

That Cuda is guna be AWSOME by the time you are done with it. any luck on selling the Riv? When is your deadline for the Cuda?

Nice find on Craigslist. that is a steel!

When is langly Cruise in? I still have to take you for a rip in the duster.

Phil

Hey phil,

The riv is almost painted but i headed for keremeos to work on the cuda. So its sitting till the cruise inn. I think the cruise in is on the 6th, but im not sure.

On the cuda i hope to have the body and engine work done and driving for next summer. I want to rip around osooyoos and show it off. hah.:snakeman:

He Rylan,

I was emailing the guy that you bought the parts car off of. He is selling a demon right now...whats the story with him...seams kinda weird. was he flexible with the price of the car you bought?

PS how much was the parts car ( if you don't mind me asking)

Looks similar to my buddy's 68, when he started grinding the 1/4 panels, the grinder disappeared into the trunk......there's a lot of hard work ahead, but it'll be great when it's done...I mean, they'll be great.....since those are 2 different cars! I hope to own one of these myself, if I can find one before they get too expensive!
Keep up the good work,
Alan627b

He Rylan,

I was emailing the guy that you bought the parts car off of. He is selling a demon right now...whats the story with him...seams kinda weird. was he flexible with the price of the car you bought?

PS how much was the parts car ( if you don't mind me asking)

hey phil,

The guy i bought the fenders off, or the dart? If your talkinging about the dart i got it for 500 bucks, not too bad of a deal, i guess........ uhaha

Well theres been no new progress on the car, im just collecting parts for now. I've got glass fenders, and a whole bunch of other parts ( quarters, floors, trunk pan....)Also the frame is getting done in January at my dads friends welding shop, but i will keep you posted.

Ohhh and i also picked up and entire 4 speed set up for 500 bucks. ( tranny, bellhousing and pedal assembly....)

:snakeman:

-
Back