starter fit issue

-
If you have a stock style monster on there I don't see any reason in the world the 9513 won't fit. Is it an early model fixed style 9513 or the clockable style. If I'm thinking correctly power master kept the same part number but changed the flange a little if its the clockable version you can take the flange off and rotate it in small incrimates to clear different applications

If you have a stock style monster on there I don't see any reason in the world the 9513 won't fit. Is it an early model fixed style 9513 or the clockable style. If I'm thinking correctly power master kept the same part number but changed the flange a little if its the clockable version you can take the flange off and rotate it in small incrimates to clear different applications

It does adjust and rotate and it still don't fit! ******* garbage starter! Why would they make a "mini" starter that don't fit a simple tri-y header?????

Haha true! its beyond me I bought one years ago and really liked it I sold the car it was on so I bought another one for a project a little later and it shows up as one of the clockable versions. That jewl has been a serious piece of **** from the beginning. Ended up trashing it and buying a starter for a 98 dodge Dakota with a 318 fits like a glove I don't have tri ys but it clears tti headers really well

-
Back