Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantOne

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All,

I need a plug connector for the start wire on a mini starter. This one is the oval shaped connector (see photos). I'm hoping someone has an old harness for a late 90's through early 2000's where they can just snip the plug off for me with a few inches of wire still left on it.

It is the single wire connector.

Thanks!

Chris E

starter1.jpg

starter2.jpg

needed the same plug and pigtail , found brand new on e bay just ordered 14.95 , if you need the number let me know , but give me a few days for it to arrive and make sure it fits , thanks ed

needed the same plug and pigtail , found brand new on e bay just ordered 14.95 , if you need the number let me know , but give me a few days for it to arrive and make sure it fits , thanks ed
Heck yes! The one number I have found is a mopar # and they want $25 for it. Ugh.

Yes, please let me know if it fits and i'll order the same.

Thanks,

CE

got that plug today its like a kit comes with two different size wires you can use either one and the plug , all you do is insert the wire tru the connector end , the wires already have the terminals crimped on and all, splice your old wire and and connect as needed , bing bang baby new oem connector , the pn is 1-05017122aa , probably the same number you found on line , now check e bay , thats what i did . see ya ed

Ed,.

Are these the guys you ordered from?
MOPAR 05017122AA ELECTRICAL REPAIR WIRING

If so, they are out!!! If not would you forward the info of who you did order from? I can't find anyone else selling this part number.

Thanks!

CE
yes that was them , they still had 2 when i bought mine , google it you will find it somewhere cheaper than the dealer , if you have time to wait , even if its the last wire you hook up . thanks ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back