Starter

-
Sorry for the delay but I'm just reading this. I remember reading about that conversion a while back and did some research/shopping and ordered a few of the needed parts for my mini starter. When I get home (at work) I'll rummage around in the shop and try to post a couple part numbers/vendor...…that is, if you haven't found them already.

Sorry for the delay but I'm just reading this. I remember reading about that conversion a while back and did some research/shopping and ordered a few of the needed parts for my mini starter. When I get home (at work) I'll rummage around in the shop and try to post a couple part numbers/vendor...…that is, if you haven't found them already.
Not sure if this thread is "too old" for posts, replies, or notifications, but I'll still post the info I have. The parts I prdered were from "Alternator & Starter Parts" Alternator Parts, Starter Parts, Rebuild Kits, Upgrade Kits Not sure which number is which part but if you look, you'll be able to determine. I think the black cover is part number 72-82100, the insulator is 72-82101, one terminal post extension is 76-82556, and the other is 76-82557. Really cheap, shipping was almost as much as the parts coming from Port Richey FL so order a few extra for your buddies. Hope you all get this and it helps.

-
Back