STARTING A RESTORATION BUSINESS

-
I think it's a wise decision......but I don't envy you with all the taxes you're going to have to put up with. I wish you luck my friend.
thanks i know im going to have to raise my prices thats fine with me what ever i need to do if the business i have coming in now keeps going ill be ok i even have people coming in out of state even if i dont come up with the money ill keep doing what im doing until i cant

thanks i know im going to have to raise my prices thats fine with me what ever i need to do if the business i have coming in now keeps going ill be ok i even have people coming in out of state even if i dont come up with the money ill keep doing what im doing until i cant
If you're good and it sounds like you are, they'll keep comin.

Restoration work is okay but the real money is in collision repair. Parts Parts Parts. Free money just for making a phone call.
Sometimes doing what you love is worth more than just making more $$$$$,
We need more talented resto shops that are fair and afforable.... we don't need another collision shop!!!

Sometimes doing what you love is worth more than just making more $$$$$,
We need more talented resto shops that are fair and afforable.... we don't need another collision shop!!!
that is the one thing that everyone that i do a car for there local body shop will not touch the old cars thats ok send them my way

-
Back