Starting her off young

-

gilberttitan08

Mexican Hillbilly!!!
Reaction score
So proud of my daughter, she loves helping me with automotive tasks. She mimics my every move and passes me tools I don't need . :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 299
Heck yeah man. That's how to do it. Great job!

Congrates man, you have a great looking family.
I took my 9mo old Grandson for his first tour around the shop, dirt bikes and yard today.
Of course I had to carry him because he doesn't quite walk all on his own yet, but his eyes were BUSY the entire time. :D

I have three Grandsons and three Granddaughters ranging from 18 down to the 9mo old twins.
Holy crap I'm getting old. :D

Yessir thats how ya do it. Get the next generation of car guys n gals started. Kids love to mimic what they see at this age. They are like little sponges at this period in their life.

Heres pix of my boy at age 3 wrenching on dads cuda. One of his first words was MoPar much to my delight and my wifes shagrin LOL.

Attachments

• 20150801_150215.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 267
  • 20150801_150205.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 265
I lost my 1/4 in ratchet about a year, year and a half ago
I could not find it ANYWHERE so I figured I must have left it laying in the engine bay last time I used it and lost it on my next ride

well, last week my 2 year old girl wanted to play with my 6 year olds tricycle (hes getting to big for it anyway)

so I grab his trike from the hook and I hear something rattling around in his fenderbag
I go to look, and sure enough, there is my 1/4 inch ratchet
he must have put it in there last time he adjusted the vavle lash or something :banghead:

This is my 5 year old Grand child loves PA mopar. Great post.

Attachments

• age 4 april 2016 pa's little engien builder.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 205
This is my 5 year old Grand child loves PA mopar. Great post.

Hey Snake, the boom tube stereo in the backround, we got the same one at work, we call it "big daddy thump".

Awesome pic of your grandkid wrenchin on your V8

Good stuff gilberttitan08:D Enjoy every second man. The years just fly by. Here's my twin daughters at 11 yo. Today they are driving! As I mentioned in another thread, it's awesome to be building both a car and great memories:cheers:

Be well folks,
Pat

Good stuff gilberttitan08:D Enjoy every second man. The years just fly by. Here's my twin daughters at 11 yo. Today they are driving! As I mentioned in another thread, it's awesome to be building both a car and great memories:cheers:

Be well folks,
Pat

Great pics, I love every minute with my baby girl. Twins? Must be a hand full. ;)

Sometimes those small hands can reach places that we can't....

Get them started while they are young!!!

Congrates man, you have a great looking family.
I took my 9mo old Grandson for his first tour around the shop, dirt bikes and yard today.
Of course I had to carry him because he doesn't quite walk all on his own yet, but his eyes were BUSY the entire time. :D

I have three Grandsons and three Granddaughters ranging from 18 down to the 9mo old twins.
Holy crap I'm getting old. :D

Yep.

-
Back