Starting Line Enhancer

-

SBeeMan

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody here using a CO2 SLE? (Starting Line Enhancer) Like to see some pics of what throttle cable system you used. Thanks

Seek medical attention if that lasts longer than 4 hours....

It's the blue pill that keeps your shoes dry and keeps you from rolling out of bed....

LoL not a pill or new std....Works like a throttle stop control. You go into stag bulb,once you hit the transbrake button,the control takes over,gas pedel goes to the floor,motor goes to a pre-set rpm. When you release the button,you can adjust how long before you go on the chip. Keeps you from being on two-step for so long.
From what I've seen and read,gotta have a morse cable or rod type linkage to hookup.
Just wondering if anybody had used a certain companies pedel & cable setup.

Here's instructions from Biondo on their SLP. Not sure if it answers your question about which particular cable to use but it might help you figure it out.

[ame]http://www.biondoracing.com/manuals/Throttle%20Stops/SLP.pdf[/ame]

Thanks Rm,I'm gonna go with the Biondo steup when I buy one. Already got their air shifter,delay box and other electronics. Their stuff is top shelf. Like it says in the first of the instructions,gotta use a 1/4-28 rod or 10-32 cable end to hook up. Hoped someone on here had converted their pedal over to one or the other.
That big pedal/loud pedal deal works good when everyone else is doing the same Dart.

-
Back