Starting My Own Website

-
Buschi340 said:
uuups, m and n are soooooooooo close to each other on the "Tastatur".... :D

Even so...

Nickelback
MikelBeck

Hardly close, in my book. ;-)

Emma's Place sounds good to me too. And the search engines look at content as well as the name. Just tell me where to send my donation to help get it set-up.

I would say that "Emma's Place" would be a great name for a blog or something like that attached to the site...... But he wants a forum as the main site, and that should have a name a little more descriptive of the subject...

hey guys,
sorry i havent gotten back to you guys about the website for/about emma...emma has been VERY sick for the past 2 weeks and we are VERY concerned right now!!!!....we have to take her back to A.I.DUPONT tomorrow(friday) and we feel there gonna keep her there!!!!

my wife and i STILL want to get the website going but right now with emma,SHE'S FIRST!!!
PLEASE say a little prayer for her!!!

thanks,mike and lisa

So sorry to hear Emma is slipping to the down side again.

Thoughts and prayers for Emma and your family Mike!!![-o<

THANKS GUYS!!!!.....if you dont see me on for a few days,you'll know why!!!
the hospital is 2 hrs away so if emma stays,we ALL stay!!!

I Hope and Pray that everything goes well. GOD Bless

when it RAINS IT POURS!!!!!.......just found out my mom has cancer...she wants me to come home next week to spend a few days with her.

so PLEASE pray for her and emma!!!...thanks

Joeychgo said:
Should be descriptive of what the resource is about

Joeys correct, The descriptive of what the resource is about would let people be informed fo what its all about, Right in the web address.

for all how has asked,emma is doing much better!!!!.....the dr. upped your meds AGAIN and in 2-3 days her cold/sickness was gone...no need to spend time in the hospital!!! :grin:

-
Back