Starting Over

-

72Swinger360

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Joe (72 Swinger360 on this site. I think I may have gotten off on the wrong foot with some of you guys in a couple of my first posts in the For Sale section. I came on a little strong with my opinions especially for being a newbie to the site. I am not a hot head but sometimes I have a hard time letting things go and I try to get the last word but I am working on it!:toothy10:

I would like to apologize to any members that I may have upset and I would hope we can start over with a clean slate. I like this site and I hope to learn alot from you guys and maybe pass along some of the thing I have picked up along the way as well.

As far as my Mopars go I am currently working on a 72 Dart Swinger which when fininshed will have a warmed over 94 Magnum 360 backed by a 727 and an 8.75 rear. The car will have a number of custom goodies that I will detail in future posts.

I am also working on a #'s matching 340 72 Roadrunner and a 51 Dodge Wayfarer.

Joe

Aloha.

I think anyone that has the humility to admit his or her faults deserves a second chance. Nice post.

Aloha!:cheers:

Welcome to the site. Good luck on your projects. Keep me in mond if you need any parts as I sell cars and parts for a living. Thanks, Amanda(G&D Musclecarparts)

Hay Joe.
I don't Know what happened here with you and this great site.
But I think you have got the right foot forward on your post.
Welcome back and enjoy.

Thanks guys for the kind words! I am going to enjoy this site very much!

As far as the issue earlier, to make a long story short, I posted a couple wanted ads that sparked a little controversy and things got a little out of hand and spread into another thread.

Anyway whats done is done and the important thing is that I learned from it and the mistake will not be repeated!

Go MOPAR!:cheers:

Joe

Well Joe, we all have a tendency to piss in the pickle jar now and then, and then we end up eating pissy pickles. :) And I'm like you, I always have the last 2 words in any discussion - usually "yes dear". I'm glad to see you thought things over and decided to stick with us anyway. It takes a big person to admit they may have screwed up, and although I didn't read the threads you are referring to, good on you for appologizing to anyone you may have offended. Now, get back into the swing of things here, and enjoy yourself at FABO.

Well Joe, we all have a tendency to piss in the pickle jar now and then, and then we end up eating pissy pickles. :) And I'm like you, I always have the last 2 words in any discussion - usually "yes dear". I'm glad to see you thought things over and decided to stick with us anyway. It takes a big person to admit they may have screwed up, and although I didn't read the threads you are referring to, good on you for appologizing to anyone you may have offended. Now, get back into the swing of things here, and enjoy yourself at FABO.

Well put!!

Hi Joe, Welcome aboard. I'm easy to find...look for the guy with foot in mouth desease...thats me!! Just ask my wife!

Welcome back! You will like it here.:-D Its all in the past now, & your post is a statement of your character IMO. Nice post.

-
Back