jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
this is my son when we fire the 416

Attachments

• carstartElliot.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 175
I'm just starting a 416 build. I'm looking to get the forged kit from "Mancini Racing"... Comp cam 564 lift,,, 915 J heads,,, Victor intake,,, Holley 800 dbl pumper,,, 4 bolt main conversion... What have you done to yours, how much power, etc...

its a r3 block scat crank hbeam eagle rods ross pistons edelbrock heads flow is at .600 lift in276 ex221 cam motion cam 547 543 dur at .50 is 257 it was dynoed at 512 hp 516 tq and it runs real good on the street and 91 fuel

I can't wait to get mine done... I probably wont get it back till the first of March... I wonder how much power I will loose with the "J" heads verses a set of Edelbrock aluminium... Your's sounds like you are going to have problems keeping tires on it. Thanks for the input...

I can't wait to get mine done... I probably wont get it back till the first of March... I wonder how much power I will loose with the "J" heads verses a set of Edelbrock aluminium... Your's sounds like you are going to have problems keeping tires on it. Thanks for the input...
with the right cam it would a torque monster

-
Back