stay away from this company

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up on dealing with Josh's Muscle Car Parts. I have had a problem with these people. I ordered 4 door mirrors for my 66 Valiants back before Thanksgiving. I waited awhile and didnt get any tracking info that they had shipped so I called them. Didnt get any answer. Left messages to call me. Still nothing. So I started calling multiple times all day and finally got hold of a girl Brandy. Asked her when these will ship.She finally told me that they were on back order till after the first of the year. Told her it would have been nice if the website had showed that. I told her to cancel the order and refund my money. As of this day I have not yet got the refund. I have tried to call and no answer. I called credit card co. and filed a complaint and still no word yet. I dont know why they are on B.O. because Classic Industries now have 296 of them so I ordered them from Classic and they should be here tomorrow. According to Yelp, this business shows closed. So buyer beware.

Just a heads up on dealing with Josh's Muscle Car Parts. I have had a problem with these people. I ordered 4 door mirrors for my 66 Valiants back before Thanksgiving. I waited awhile and didnt get any tracking info that they had shipped so I called them. Didnt get any answer. Left messages to call me. Still nothing. So I started calling multiple times all day and finally got hold of a girl Brandy. Asked her when these will ship.She finally told me that they were on back order till after the first of the year. Told her it would have been nice if the website had showed that. I told her to cancel the order and refund my money. As of this day I have not yet got the refund. I have tried to call and no answer. I called credit card co. and filed a complaint and still no word yet. I dont know why they are on B.O. because Classic Industries now have 296 of them so I ordered them from Classic and they should be here tomorrow. According to Yelp, this business shows closed. So buyer beware.
Dang man. Sorry to read this. I hope you get your refund. Thanks for the heads up.

In their defense, I have purchased several different scoops from their booth at Carlisle and have had no issues with their reproduction parts. They were nice and cut me a small break after haggling with them.
Unfortunate to hear this news.

In their defense, I have purchased several different scoops from their booth at Carlisle and have had no issues with their reproduction parts. They were nice and cut me a small break after haggling with them.
Unfortunate to hear this news.
They have no defense. This is totally uncalled for to run a business this way. If something is on back order you put that on the website so people dont waste their time and money buying something that isnt in stock and then after weeks tell them about and then after all that take weeks to refund their money once asked. As of this morning I still have not received it.

Company charges credit card when parts are on back order? Sounds like a good place to avoid buying from.

Company charges credit card when parts are on back order? Sounds like a good place to avoid buying from.
Kinda like the guy at the body or machine shop requiring an upfront deposit and doesn't get the work done for over a year. lol
I've had as much as $25,000 floating for over a year, no more.

First of the year? thats in 2 weeks. I dropped a set of heads off at a machine shop right after christamas last year ,waited 6 weeks for a valve job and guides in a set of J's. Waited 6 months for my Legendary upholstery kits in 2021. It's a waiting game these days especially if the product is good.
I ordered a 340 pie tin from Summit earlier this year . They said"backordered" and it was $60 or $80 . I then saw one in here and bought it for considerably more than $60 or $80 because I did research and saw the supplier wasnt stamping out pie tins any more. At that point I bought the one here and figured if Summit shipped me one I'd have it and flip it. Months later Summit finally admitted they didnt have it. I think it was 4 months? I wasnt surprised. Its a strange game now with old cars and parts. I recently ordered a small batch of stuff from Classic industries and someone on here told me they were horrible. I didnt have a bad experience however I didnt install all the parts yet either but thats another subject making the stuff fit and work properly...:)

Last edited:
I have a friend have the same thing happen with Jegs. Take money immediately, then tell you backordered. Took 11 months for AMD quarter panels. Complete BS. If you don't have it, then say it.

We are living the Danny Divito movie" Other peoples money"
I wised up to the fact some smaller vendors were staying afloat with the pay now/ backorder or work policy.
Eventually they go out of business.

Oh so sorry about this. It sad these companies actually do this I do hope and wish you Goodluck in your refund and thanks for the head ups

-
Back