Steak and BJ Day March 14th

-
Wowwwww! I say it's about time the guys had a holiday.

Oh yeah, act all shocked. Like you all didn't already know I'm not "most women." LMAO

Hey Billy, I've got a little surprise for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I just emailed it to Nikki ! I won't be back home until the 16th so we will have to postpone it a few days! :snakeman:

It's March 14th anytime I come in off the road.
I prefer Surf with the turf though.

Oh yeah, act all shocked. Like you all didn't already know I'm not "most women." LMAO

Hey Billy, I've got a little surprise for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

This will be GREAT! This Valentines Day we're going to Venice, Italy. I figured I would take her on one of these romantic gondola rides where we can celebrate March 14 a little early .... pull up to the dock after the ride ... then the barber shop quartet would sing Joan Jett's Do You Wanna Touch and hand her an orchid and a box of chocolates ............

You know life is like a box of chocolates. Ya never know what your gonna get until you bite into one. and well Leanna is the Godiva of all chocolates.... Sigh... Im a very LUCKY MAN!

The radio station in Boston I listen two has been pushing this holiday for the past couple of years but it's March 20th.

You know life is like a box of chocolates. Ya never know what your gonna get until you bite into one. and well Leanna is the Godiva of all chocolates.... Sigh... Im a very LUCKY MAN!

Awwwwwwe, aren't they sweet! Glad I could enrich your holiday experience. Billy, remember dude, this is a man holiday...so don't eat too many chocolates! ;-)

Leanna, thanks for posting to my thread and providing another perspective, so to speak...I was afraid I was going to be SOFA KING BANNED for posting this one! :cheers:

Soooooooooooo ...

how many of you ladies remembered??? :-D :-D :-D

The steaks weren't quite thawed when Billy's favorite little school girl showed up. The holiday must've been successful because we finally decided to eat (frozen pizza) at 11:15 p.m.

Soooooooooooo ...

The steaks weren't quite thawed when Billy's favorite little school girl showed up. The holiday must've been successful because we finally decided to eat (frozen pizza) at 11:15 p.m.

It was more like hotdog and jerk off day! LOL Am I allowed to type that?

I missed it again. I'm placing the date and the link in my iPhone's calendar right now for next year. Oh cr*p ... another 364 days to go. ;)

Well I got the steak anyway. She just doesn't seem to care for tube steak smothered in underwear.Can I say that lol

Soooooooooooo ...

You, my friend, are a saint. Do you have a sister/cousin/niece?

It was more like hotdog and jerk off day! LOL Am I allowed to type that?

That sounds familiar! :angry7:

I didn't forget. :heart::angel4:

Not that it's that uncommon a holiday for me and my hubby anyway. I mean, only once a year? That would suck. (no pun intended)

hehheh

I didn't forget. :heart::angel4:

Not that it's that uncommon a holiday for me and my hubby anyway. I mean, only once a year? That would suck. (no pun intended)

hehheh

AMEN TO THAT!!!

Sorry SuperT. They broke the mold ... just ask around. :-D

And if I was that much of a saint, I wouldn't have contributed to this thread in the first place. hehhehhhhh ;-)

Soooooooooooo ...

Isn't that sweet. So, Billy received the "Special Powder Coat".

Love it...thanks for the laugh!:-D

My wife beleives that I am bi-sexual so she gives it to me twice a year, once on our anniversary and once on my birthday, oh boy today is my birthday , I better go take a nap.

Just kidding Honey

Bob

-
Back