steel braided brake lines?

-

DARTGAME

SuPeRcHaRgEd
Reaction score
Anybody running these w/ 73' calipers. Need to know what to use to mount lines to calipers. The line is -3 an 90*. The old rubber lines are bolted on w/ banjo bolt w/ washers, won't work w/ new lines. I got them from Mancini but they don't list a adapter for the caliper side of the line.

Ian

Hotrodsusa.com, check'em out. That is were I got my lines, also included the an to flare adapter--around 40 bones a few years ago.

Try calling Bill at http://www.reillymotorsports.com/

I checked his site and don't see them listed but call him anyways...he knows where to get them.

I bought some steel braided lines from him for my 73 disc conversion. I remember them being reasonably priced and has worked great for me. By the way there was plenty of room to mount my calipers behind the spindle to make room for the front swaybar.

Thank you SoCal. Yeah I went to Bill's sight first before I went anywhere else and didn't see them listed. Then went to Mancini. I see them on Summit but don't know what size the pipe thead is on the caliper side. I know the line is -3an. I was hoping not having to take out the one on my car before I do the swap, the banjo bolt that is for the measurement.

Ian

ordered Earl's fittings. Will see what happens when I get them. I will post some pics.

Ian

The Earls adapters I got from Summit didn't work. I call Bill at Reillymotorsports. He hooked me up w/ what I needed. He didn't list them on his site but call if with your specific needs. Great to deal with.

Ian

-
Back