-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnycrev

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a duster, dart, steering column, wheel,turn sig.,ingnition and original key for sale. Came into some prop w old mopars on them and am not very sure what things are worth but will let parts go for a more than fair price w assistance from all or any about how to do this right
1477768532439485188044.jpg

1477768532439485188044.jpg

IMG_20161029_151339.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available?
Yes sir,,,, I'm new at this and have a few mopars that I have acquired through an inheritance and will be posting more tomorrow,,, but I need to figure payments and shipping,,,, so please bear w me and I'll do my best to accommodate you or anyone else on this site,,,,thank you

Yes sir,,,, I'm new at this and have a few mopars that I have acquired through an inheritance and will be posting more tomorrow,,, but I need to figure payments and shipping,,,, so please bear w me and I'll do my best to accommodate you or anyone else on this site,,,,thank you
Is it from a power steering car?

Is it from a power steering car?
I believe so,,,,is there a way to check,,,,as this particularly was not removed by myself. It was in w an assortment of other parts such as ,,,,trim pkg, front grill, trunk deck, dash, bumper. Again I will have these all photos posted by tomorrow

I believe so,,,,is there a way to check,,,,as this particularly was not removed by myself. It was in w an assortment of other parts such as ,,,,trim pkg, front grill, trunk deck, dash, bumper. Again I will have these all photos posted by tomorrow
I'm not sure but since it was auto trans, I would image it was Power steering too....

look at the spline on the coupler. If it's large diameter then it's manual,if small like a dime it's ps

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back