Steering column exploded view

-

iw378

Reaction score
69 barracuda floor shift column. I took it apart to get the tubes powder coated but I feel I did not take enough pictures:violent1: Yes I have a FSM and it does leave alot to be desired as far as detail goes. is there a better a better diagram other than the crappy one from chrysler that shows the internals of the column ??

Only thing I can tell you is "do a search" Someone on here DID post some photos of one some time ago.

Luke, there is a better breakdown picture in the parts manual then whats in the service manual.

69 barracuda floor shift column. I took it apart to get the tubes powder coated but I feel I did not take enough pictures:violent1: Yes I have a FSM and it does leave alot to be desired as far as detail goes. is there a better a better diagram other than the crappy one from chrysler that shows the internals of the column ??

John I dont have a parts manual. Do you have a link or a way to scan and email me the pages ?? Del, I did a search but nothing that I could find was what I needed. Thanks for the replies, The 2 of you are staples here and I appreciate the comeback.
Luke

Thanks John that was close enough. I got my column assembled tonight.
Actually there is a bunch of good info in that parts manual.
Luke

-
Back