[SOLD] Steering Column Nylon Mount Spacers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
I have four of part № 3748 492, steering column mount spacers. Two of these li'l doodads were used in almost all Chrysler Corp vehicles (except '70-'74 E-bodies) starting in 1968 and continuing on up through the last '89 M-bodies, thy're in a fair number of the FWD K-cars and their descendents, there were two in my '89 Dodge D-100 pickup, etc. They are designed to be rigid enough to mount the column to the underside of the dashboard, but easily break in a crash to allow the steering column to collapse so it doesn't punch a hole in you. They get brittle over the decades; if you drop your steering column you're likely to find at least one of them cracked or broken, held in place by the bolt you just removed. These what I have were made recently (so no old-plastic brittleness); I got them here for $7.50/ea, that is $15/pair plus a little excessive $10.49 shipping. I bought six and used two, so I have four left; that's enough to do two cars, but I no longer own a car that has them, and I'd like 'em offa my desk. I'd like $9/pair and $5 postage within the lower 48 states. Please send me a PM if you'd like to buy one or both pairs.

Steering_Column_Spacers.jpg

FPC_Steering_Column.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back