-
Status
Not open for further replies.

james a thompson sr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi guys i need a p/s steering column for a 72 demon 340 auto on the floor with the coupler dont need the steering wheel just every thing else keys and coupler i have a manual to trade my health is failing and need to put p/s back on it for the wife thanks jt comment here

I do have a blue Auto column from a 72 Dodge demon with keys and maybe the coupler have to look. I am in the Twin cities MN, But the column is up north let me Know I will be heading there tomorrow and returning the next week.

Sorry it would be a shifter on the column

I do have a blue Auto column from a 72 Dodge demon with keys and maybe the coupler have to look. I am in the Twin cities MN, But the column is up north let me Know I will be heading there tomorrow and returning the next week.
is it an auto on the floor or shifter o the column

You don't need to change the whole column. you only need the shorter shaft which can come from any column. depending on the time frame your car was built it may even have the adjustable column from 71. I have shortened a few by cutting a section out inserting a steel rod and welding it back together clean up the weld and repaint and not even noticeable.
Mike m

You don't need to change the whole column. you only need the shorter shaft which can come from any column. depending on the time frame your car was built it may even have the adjustable column from 71. I have shortened a few by cutting a section out inserting a steel rod and welding it back together clean up the weld and repaint and not even noticeable.
Mike m
thanks ill just tap on the shaft and shorten it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back