steering wheel adapter for horn ring

-

hemiorange

Reaction score
i think i am missing an adapter for my steering wheel horn ring to attach to the rest of the steering wheel. Looks like it got misplaced during the dismantling the car.
Does anyone have any idea what it looks like? I imagine it would be something circular that bolts in to the horn assembly with a nut in the middle to fit the screw that hides under the centre cap in the horn ring.
If it's not overly complicated I could probably make one out of a piece of steel and weld a bolt on to it. Any one with photos of it?

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 111
  • image_2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 124
The horn ring and adapter is all one piece, click on my build go to my last page and you will see the horn ring I have it hanging and drying. Looks like you have the same wheel. Good luck.

The horn ring and adapter is all one piece, click on my build go to my last page and you will see the horn ring I have it hanging and drying. Looks like you have the same wheel. Good luck.

Thanks for the link. Yours looks a bit different than mine. My horn ring is all one piece. There is nothing there right now for that bolt under the centre cap to screw in to. My car is auto with centre console floor shift so i think it's a bit different.

-
Back