-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I was cleaning out my garage and found the old stereo out of my wife's, then my daughter's Camry. I bought it new for my wife. She had to have a cassette player because she likes her cassettes and she is severely technically challenged . It was hard to find. It is a Sony Xplod am/fm cassette. I also bought the matching 6 disc CD changer to go with it. It plugs directly to the deck with an included din cord and all the cd data is displayed on the deck. It all worked when I took it out a year ago. She overheated the Camry and drove it until it died. I know what you're thinking. This is an old cassette player he can't even throw away. Not a chance. I could get $5, maybe even $10 on eBay. That's two beers in a bar. Maybe even a twelve pack if I drank it at home and didn't mind Old Milwaukee. This was hard to find at the time because very few cassette players were made. It sounded very nice and it was pretty loud.

FREE TO A GOOD HOME - JUST PAY SHIPPING.

But wait! Buy now with nothing down and nothing to pay later, and I'll throw in an iPod cassette as well. That's right! A stereo deck, CD changer, and iPod cassette all for the low, low price of FREE!

Buy now and I'll throw in packing peanuts for free!

Shipping from North Branch, Minnesota. I am not going to run into town and get shipping quotes. It will be fairly small and relatively light. I would guess shipping to most of the lower 48 would be $20 or thereabouts.

View attachment Stereo.jpg

View attachment Stereo 1.jpg

View attachment stereo 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back