stereo reciever with rf remote

-
Just mounted a Pioneer deck in my glovebox and added an infrared or rf input.

Can get the specs tomorrow if needed.

Here's the deck I purchased along with an IR adaptor that can be mounted anywhere and comes with a really long cord. You could probably reach the trunk with it.

I hid the deck in the glovebox and added the IR, so I didn't have to open the glovebox to adjust.

Attachments

• Glovebox Stereo 023.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Glovebox Stereo 018.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 116
Kind of off topic, but can anyone reccomend a unit with an aux input that isn't significantly lower in volume than the CD or radio?

I hate having the radio at, say 16, but needing to go up to 35 for the aux to be at the same volume, and not being able to get as loud.

My Kenwood KDC-X794 works pretty well switching between radio, cd, 3.5mm Aux jack and USB inputs and keeping the same volume. Of course that does rely on each source being recorded at the same level also.

I have a fairly high end (cough) Dual 25 watt x4 also with line level outs and RCA inputs. I like it except for that input level thing.

On another note, remeber whn advertized THD had a 0 after the decimal point (maybe even two)???

I rigged an 1/8 jack into the CD changer input on my wife's PT cruiser, and it has the same issue of the level being much lower on the aux.

I can't count how many others have the same issue.

If I can find that Kenwood unit at a store, I'll plug my LG Optimus in and see what happens.

-
Back