-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda69red

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have the 8 3/4 axle housing,springs, rear window excellent,rear quarter glass and regulators,steel dash assy w/pad,heater box,sill plates,transmission tunnel for automatic,and a lot more.For 1969 barracuda
Will be going to Don Garlits Mopar show Nov 5th 6th

Last edited:
I have the 8 3/4 axle housing,springs,
Maybe going to Don Garlits Mopar show Nov 5th 6th

I may be interested in the A body housing and springs and could meet you at Garlits show. I was trying to post a pm to you, but it wouldn't work this morning.

Im looking for nice tail lights and lens, backup housings.
Thanks
Steve
Sorry no backup and I only have a nice set of taillights for 1967. they will fit

20151222_132604.jpg

I have the 8 3/4 axle housing,springs,
Maybe going to Don Garlits Mopar show Nov 5th 6th

I may be interested in the A body housing and springs and could meet you at Garlits show. I was trying to post a pm to you, but it wouldn't work this morning.
Try PM again cleared some conversations

I'm looking for a nice set of front arm rests for a 71 swinger I think they are the same Black? thanks Jim

I have the 8 3/4 axle housing,springs, rear window excellent,rear quarter glass and regulators,steel dash assy w/pad,heater box,sill plates,transmission tunnel for automatic,and a lot more.For 1969 barracuda
Will be going to Don Garlits Mopar show Nov 5th 6th
Do have one inside light cover for fastback, hood latch released for 69, shifter knob for console, thanks David

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back