Still having site trouble

-
If I want to go back to the previous page, I hit this little back button lower left corner.

IMG_5882.jpeg

Why did it just start this month
I have had a situation that my fat azz finger swiped or touched something that wreaked havoc for awhile.

I would have to go into my settings and systematically go through and figure out what I hit.

It happened when I went for my flashlight on the phone that involves a couple of quick swipes to turn on and I hit something like friggin airplane mode or something and it put the phone into a full nelson.

Not gonna stay gold aye ponyboy? Man you drive a hard bargain to keep you around :poke:

I have had a situation that my fat azz finger swiped or touched something that wreaked havoc for awhile.

I would have to go into my settings and systematically go through and figure out what I hit.

It happened when I went for my flashlight on the phone that involves a couple of quick swipes to turn on and I hit something like friggin airplane mode or something and it put the phone into a full nelson.

Not gonna stay gold aye ponyboy? Man you drive a hard bargain to keep you around :poke:

Ohhh I’m not going anywhere. I’m trying to get things fixed and a few guys helped. I’ll see if I can mail a check.

I did not even know there was a little black arrow down there because there is always a pop up down there blocking it. Anyways, I am on a Iphone and not running any additional add blocker, so I guess I am on Safari for a browser. I closed the pop up and found the little black arrow and mine is pointing up like it is supposed to. I even went into a thread a couple pages and it keeps pointing up and does run me back up to the top of the page I am currently viewing. If I turn the phone sideways it still points up as it should.

Only posting here to give more info on another Iphone, in case that helps.

Why did it just start this month
Probably a software update on the phone. Not sure.

Our Software here hasn't had an update in like 6 months.

I did not even know there was a little black arrow down there because there is always a pop up down there blocking it.

Gold members don't see the ads.

-
Back