-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69dartwant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, been looking for years for a '69 Swinger 340 4 speed car to fit my situation. I owned one back in my youth, and would love to find another one so it can be my last old car. Can't pay rotisserie restored price, but am looking for a nice, solid driver. NO RUST PLEASE! Has to be 4 speed. If you are thinking of selling yours before you put it out to the masses and have alot of tire kickers playing games, please contact me with all the info and maybe I can save you that aggravation. Genuine honest, old school buyer, who is NOT INTERESTED in wasting anybody's time. Thank you!

Thanks for the thought Joey. I was at Carlisle last weekend, and realized that at a venue like that most people are looking for stratosphere prices, that is why I was appealing to someone that doesn't think their car is worth 401K money, but fair money!
On the other hand, NOT interested in stealing someone's Dart either! And, I am aware of the market!

It might help further if you can post a range of what you're willing to pay. Not only do people sometimes think their car is worth too much, but the shoe fits the other foot too. Sometimes buyers think their idea of a fair price is way less than it should be.

I find if you wait until they have to take it back home, some may come back to reality and entertain offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back