-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67mopr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey fellows, I'm still looking for a set of older Crager S/S 15X7 small bolt 4" offset with
"""" REVERSE PATTERN"""" I have tried Nostalgic wheel, They have them but heres the kicker they told me crager no longer makes the reverse pattern. Guy told me reason being is because in the day everbody but the big wheels on and just bought air shocks, well today everybody wants their stuff tucked in under fender. Myself I like the way the reverse patern looks compared to what I call the hubcap look. Thanks for any help.

what are you talking about "reverse pattern" what does that mean. and are you talking a 4 " backspace or a 4 " bolt pattern???? i have 2 vintage 15x7 cragar SS in like new condition but your terminology here is spanish to me

Reverse Cragars have that deep dish look to them...think 1970s with air shocks and extra long shackles hanging down...just look at those rear wheels...god i love that look! lol

vbpgimage.php

It's when the wheel has the sunk in look or depth to it. I really don't know how to explain it, sorry about the spanish LOL. hey if they'r 4 inch bolt pattern I would probly be interested could you send me a pic?

Reverse Cragars have that deep dish look to them...think 1970s with air shocks and extra long shackles hanging down...just look at those rear wheels...god i love that look! lol

vbpgimage.php
yea thats the word deep dish thanks and great pic!!

why are we calling a back space a "reverse pattern" that makes no sense. any way i have two 15x10x3.5" BACKSPACE but they are 5 on 4 1/2

Attachments

• a302.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 174
  • a303.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 175
why are we calling a back space a "reverse pattern" that makes no sense. any way i have two 15x10x3.5" BACKSPACE but they are 5 on 4 1/2

hell I don't know, when they are advertise they say Reverse pattern.

what are you talking about "reverse pattern" what does that mean. and are you talking a 4 " backspace or a 4 " bolt pattern???? i have 2 vintage 15x7 cragar SS in like new condition but your terminology here is spanish to me

PM sent.

here is another pic of the 15x7 on the front of my duster and the 15x10 in the back. i no longer use these and are sitting in my garage

Attachments

• d42.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back