Still not There!

-
drop the timing down to 35 36 max with full advance in by max 2000 and she will smoke like a sob, use the silver spring as its lighter than the blue.11s here we go.

whats up bob, ? don here. where ya been? tracks going concrete,hope to see you there afterwards, ya ever cut that ponytail? heh

yeah, skip the spark advance and set total. sometimes I dont proof read what I type, sorry

hahaha ,finally figured out the avatar thingamajing .this is my 71 dart runs 10.40s, been 9.83 with a 4.88 gear and a 3500 launch

Dam nice car. Yeah, if your car runs as good as it looks, and obviously it does, you know your stuff. Please post specs on that car. Nice!

76 .575 main webbing 440 block,4340 eagle crank, knife edged,eagle rods,7/16 bolts,.660 comp. cam roller,crane rollers,titanium retainers, k motion springs main studs, aluminum caps,ross pistons,M-1 single plane with integral valley tray built into intake, 1050 dominator,4500 series stage 6 M.P. heads with studs 2.20 intake, 1.88 exh flow 341 at 7000 rpm and over 280 at .500 int.2 inch fenderwells,trans,racing clutches and kelvar band, aluminum drum, 5 pinion planetaries, bolt in sprag, custom pro built 4500 converter,sfi plate,trans brake, line lock, adjustable wildwood brake control,dedenbear command center,all msd ignition,SILVER ADVANCE SPRINGS.your combo may want the blue 69, check them both out. cheetah scs shifter with line lock,charger shortened driveshaft,standard width rear.4.30 richmond pro gear,moser axles, strange spool, my own secret custom simple leaf suspension with springs relocated 3 inches in. top solid rod adjustable snubber.mezeire direct drive wate pump, griffin 3 row radiator. this is my weekend warrior and is fully street legal. 13.5 to 1 compression, cage, just too much to mention, my avenger uses the indy maxx block but thats a different story.thanx for the nice comment 69,take care. 11s are a spring change away and the correct timing.

look forward to hearing your next run with proper timing and advance curve 69.

Couldn't wait till the track this weekend, just had to try out on a country backroad. I backed the total down to 35 degrees, and you ain't kiddin', it's on now! Dam dude, thanks! I'll let you know after this weekend how it turns out.

Thanks Again 3762,
Darren

no thanx required, lemme know what it runs next time you hit the track,take care

-
Back