Still waiting for a reply

-
@RustyRatRod left him some feedback too

But I got to say, with the title you choose and then throwing a members name out without any other info sounds an aweful lot like slander to me

How bout you tell us what you think happened and I'll let @grampscamp tell us his side

Hes in BC. Are you saying you expected it to you in 3 days? Dont sweat it, no issues for me. PS, FF was my tubetop/flip flop hangout for MANY years. Sunshine Festival lol
don't want to think that way but paid for a part 3 days ago and still nothing.

@RustyRatRod left him some feedback too

But I got to say, with the title you choose and then throwing a members name out without any other info sounds an aweful lot like slander to me

How bout you tell us what you think happened and I'll let @grampscamp tell us his side
Maybe I've chosen the wrong title for my question.
Hes in BC. Are you saying you expected it to you in 3 days? Dont sweat it, no issues for me. PS, FF was my tubetop/flip flop hangout for MANY years. Sunshine Festival lol
no not in 3 days but he said I would have a tracking # by now.

and maybe I'm reacting to quickly here.don't want to give anyone a bad name but any transaction I've ever done with someone has been prompt.

I think we're all getting a little spoiled with Amazon, Summit, and the like with their quick shipping. I'm guilty of it as well at times. Normal people have have jobs during the week and may take some time to get a part out the door. A little comunication goes a long way though and takes minutes, if not seconds. Looks like he's got good feedback. I'm sure it'll work out fine.

I just recently dealt with him and yes I paid and had to ask a few times if he shipped it and eventually he did.He possibly is a busy guy and doesn't respond right away.

I think we're all getting a little spoiled with Amazon, Summit, and the like with their quick shipping. I'm guilty of it as well at times. Normal people have have jobs during the week and may take some time to get a part out the door. A little comunication goes a long way though and takes minutes, if not seconds. Looks like he's got good feedback. I'm sure it'll work out fine.
I think so too.just me being paranoid.

My deal was perfect with him. Not everyone sits on the internet all day. Some folks actually have a life.

I waited forever with one member here but he said he was crazy busy and would do the best he could.He warned me and it all worked out in the end.

I'd slap send someone their money back if after three days they posted a thread like this on me.

and maybe I'm reacting to quickly here.don't want to give anyone a bad name but any transaction I've ever done with someone has been prompt.
one thing to keep in mind is the age we are living in
i dont know your age, but he is 68
he may still use a laptop to do these things, so who knows, it may have shipped and he hasnt had a chance to tell you yet

i tagged him in so once he gets back online, he can repsond here, but he hasnt been on today yet

one thing to keep in mind is the age we are living in
i dont know your age, but he is 68
he may still use a laptop to do these things, so who knows, it may have shipped and he hasnt had a chance to tell you yet

i tagged him in so once he gets back online, he can repsond here, but he hasnt been on today yet
That's me. I use a laptop. No way in heck will I use a phone for the internet.

-
Back