Stinger/AAR fiberglass

-

meathead66

Mod Top
Reaction score
I'd like some feedback opinions on Stinger formerly AAR fiberglass out of Florida. Looking to get their bolt-on 6 Pak hood and lift off deck lid. Saw some reviews on VFN who needless to say was not favorable. How was fitment and finish? Thanks

I was thinking about getting a hood for my 69 Valiant untill I looked a friend's 68 Dart hood and it saged badly in the middle after one summer so I'm out

My AAR / Stinger 6 pak hood is OK. I wish I had gotten the bolt on instead of hood pin though.

aar/stinger 6 pac hood on my 69 dart.Could not have been happier with fit and overall quality,Kevin.

Though its a B body my buddy bought one for his '69 Road Runner years ago and it is really nice. Hopefully the quality hasn't changed since the company sale.

bought a 6 pack bolt on for a bbody before stinger stepped in.excellent fit, heavy weight quality hood.

I have a hinged AAR 6pak on my 69 Dart and its a nice heavy hood. I also have a lift off Stinger flat with a bolt on scoop on my 68 Valiant and it is also a nice hood. its not near as heavy as the hinged, but still a nice hood.

I have a bolt on for my '69 Valiant I bought it last year from Stinger they changed some things (adjustments wise) not a good idea. Be prepared to spend some time on adjusting the hood. Try to put it on before you paint your car! Or have plenty of blue tape on hand. The new owner is a stand up guy he does make things right. Good Luck!

-
Back