stir crazy rant

-

ef8340

Reaction score
well it's been a month now since getting laid off, have extra time on my hands but no extra money did manage to get my 360 in the dart and been tweaking it here and there in between job searches, morning televison programing suxs, my sons nintendo DS is a good time consumer espeaciily when he erases your zelda game halfway through lol, then theres the wifes to do list in which i never seem to get to the end of
gosh i miss 10 hrs a day mon-thurs

Sounds like you have my issues at hand going on.

I work nights. During the winter months, it's ace the floors, drink coffee, pace the floors, twiddle thumbs, pace the floors, defeat the game, pace the floors...

I can relate. After over a year of unemployment it can be pretty bad. Last summer was great for time. The wife got a rose garden (yes, I did promise her one) expanded upon this year with five new ones, a bulb garden along the driveway full of lillies, glads, tulips, daffodils. Pop, brother, and I made a walk way going to the patio from the driveway. Busy summer.

But the winter absolutely sucked. Nothing to do outside. Once laundry is done, it's done. Same way with cleaning. Too many hours to fill, not enough to fill them with.

-
Back