STL file to make side marker lenses for a 68 Dart

-

dodgegtdart68

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone has the STL file to use a 3D printer to make those lenses because mine are Sun faded. Who's gonna help me out

17077323968015620203603548772000.jpg

17077324679011933005384014149360.jpg

I need an STL file or my son could design something based off original. There are some filaments that we may have no experience with but PETG sounds like the way to go for this project.

* I just looked on all the STL repositories and did not see anything already made. If you are willing for it to take a few days and send a lens my son can draw something on Fusion360 and print it. But, we don't have clear PETG.

Maybe someone else here has clear PETG. Getting that is probably the biggest part as this design looks really simple.

Last edited:
Honestly with something like that you'd probably better off making a silicone mold and using resin. There is a YT vid (probably many) showing how to do it for the 70's style rectangle lenses.

I need an STL file or my son could design something based off original. There are some filaments that we may have no experience with but PETG sounds like the way to go for this project.

* I just looked on all the STL repositories and did not see anything already made. If you are willing for it to take a few days and send a lens my son can draw something on Fusion360 and print it. But, we don't have clear PETG.

Maybe someone else here has clear PETG. Getting that is probably the biggest part as this design looks really simple.
I'm gonna have to find it but someone sent me the kind of plastic to use for these. Do u want me to mail u one of these or ???

I'm gonna have to find it but someone sent me the kind of plastic to use for these. Do u want me to mail u one of these or ???
Let’s do it. The boy can use it to design something on Fusion 360 (like CAD) and we’ll send it back. When it’s file is created we can get the filament and print or send you the file to have it printed locally.

-
Back