Stock 14" Rally Wheel Tires on a Budget

-

olddog12

Reaction score
74 Dart Sport with stock 14" rally wheels & stock OE front disc brakes, slant 6 power!

Here we go again...sorry. FWIW Ive read hundreds of threads on this here and just looking to confirm some things!
I dont want or need anything fancy as i plan to upgrade to a 15" wheel at some point but want to drive the car soon, can anyone verify these will fit and look "okay" on the car, when i say "okay" I want the tire to fill the wheel wells as best a 14" can and still drive without feeling floaty.

Front 205 70 14
Rear 215 70 14

Thank you!

74 Dart Sport with stock 14" rally wheels & stock OE front disc brakes, slant 6 power!

Here we go again...sorry. FWIW Ive read hundreds of threads on this here and just looking to confirm some things!
I dont want or need anything fancy as i plan to upgrade to a 15" wheel at some point but want to drive the car soon, can anyone verify these will fit and look "okay" on the car, when i say "okay" I want the tire to fill the wheel wells as best a 14" can and still drive without feeling floaty.

Front 205 70 14
Rear 215 70 14

Thank you!
Those tires should work well for the stock look on the Dart. Should only float above 90, ehh.

-
Back