Stocking Stuffers

-

Jhenry70

Reaction score
out doing a little Christmas shopping and couldn't resist getting my own stocking stuffers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I hadn't seen any of those 3 before. I especially like the way the packaging is done with the Chrysler/Dodge logos. - Makes them appear like something you could've picked up from a dealership.

Yeah, I thought they were pretty cool. Found them at Walmart. The individual cars were about $5 and the hauler was close to $10.

That's cheap for the hauler, normally about $17.
I have 5 haulers loaded with factory looking cars in front of my TV...and about 1500 other Mopar diecast in tubs in the garage. At one point I had over 3000, but I sold the rare stuff, and built my engine and a good portion of my car with the proceeds.

20150308_163842_zps3rb6ybai.jpg

I have 5 haulers loaded with factory looking cars in front of my TV...and about 1500 other Mopar diecast in tubs in the garage. At one point I had over 3000, but I sold the rare stuff, and built my engine and a good portion of my car with the proceeds.

Very nice. Hauler could've been around that price, It was a blur with all the stuff we were getting last night and prices were just running together in my head...

Between my boy and I we have maybe 300 cars... Really just starting picking these guys up recently, I've got a shelf in my work office just for collectibles and one top shelf for some classic Lego sets I have on display.

View attachment 1714997704
Whered you get the 1/64th scale dusters for your hauler? I like those never seen em before.

Very nice. Hauler could've been around that price, It was a blur with all the stuff we were getting last night and prices were just running together in my head...
Between my boy and I we have maybe 300 cars... Really just starting picking these guys up recently, I've got a shelf in my work office just for collectibles and one top shelf for some classic Lego sets I have on display.

I am an M2 nut. I have a bunch of the muscle cars with opening doors and hoods, their cubes are stackable, so thats how i have em displayed. I have a whole bunch of the haulers too.

-
Back