Stolen 1973 dodge challenger

-

Brads70

Reaction score
It was taken from the Burncoat St. area of Worcester, MA yesterday. Not mine just trying to help out an other Mopar brother. It's a 73 with a 71 front end. The more eyes the better.
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=83815.msg838866#msg838866
stolenChallenger.jpg

Never took my ride to many places and theft or risk of an accident tops the reasons why. If that car ends up in some warehouse in the GTA and gets chopped up for parts, its never coming back home

You got eyes in Philadelphia. I will call you if I see it. I will call you second if I find it, right after calling 911 for the bloody, bruised perp.

Thanks guys, some new info on the car.....
The vin is,

JH23G3B305224

It has a 340 motor in it that is actually painted green.
Dual quad setup.
The original color of the car I believe he told me was red.
It has the factory slapstick shifter.
Fender tag is on the car.

I,m all over western Mass, and most of CT. all the time ,so I'll keep an eye out for it, especially at car shows, I attend, That car looks a lot like one that was for sale in Lee Mass, but that was several months ago. What date was it taken?

I,m all over western Mass, and most of CT. all the time ,so I'll keep an eye out for it, especially at car shows, I attend, That car looks a lot like one that was for sale in Lee Mass, but that was several months ago. What date was it taken?

I think just last Thursday is when it was stolen, last seen on a flatbed with Mass tags on the truck.

I think just last Thursday is when it was stolen, last seen on a flatbed with Mass tags on the truck.

Make/Class (class c, or b/a) on the flatbed? that might be easier to track down than the challenger itself. Since not everybody owns a Rollback. I actually know who owns every flatbed/rollback & wrecker/towtruck in my area, most mechanics do, regardless of where they're at.

There would be a start, check around with some of the garages and towing companies to see if you could find out who owns the Flatbed in question. Even better if you happen to be friends with one particular tow truck driver or mechanic, he's going to know who to ask to get the information or might even know of the truck your looking for.

I get around central Georgia pretty well, I'll keep an eye out for it, too.

To be realistic, if it works the same up there as it does down here, that car hit a chop shop, and it's parts have already left the area, and possibly the country. it's sad and incredible at the same time.

I hate car thieves and any one who buys stolen parts.

I've heard that alot of collectable cars are bring big money in Russia, if it's not on a boat headed over I'd be surprized.
That said, we'll keep an eye out in PA.

Make/Class (class c, or b/a) on the flatbed? that might be easier to track down than the challenger itself. Since not everybody owns a Rollback. I actually know who owns every flatbed/rollback & wrecker/towtruck in my area, most mechanics do, regardless of where they're at.

There would be a start, check around with some of the garages and towing companies to see if you could find out who owns the Flatbed in question. Even better if you happen to be friends with one particular tow truck driver or mechanic, he's going to know who to ask to get the information or might even know of the truck your looking for.

Sorry I don't know what kind of flatbed? That's all the info I have at the moment. Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out!

I already bought a stolen car . It ended up being my 70 340 swinger stolen in 1973 by a Constable and State trooper. never got the 69 R/T back. But I know who has it.

OUTSTANDING news to see this morning :cheers:

-
Back