STOLEN CAR ALERT '67 B'cuda convertible, in MN

-

Muscle Mopars

Only Mopar
Reaction score
Stolen was this nice '67 Barracuda convertible, Dark Brown, White top. Was taken one night several weeks ago in South St. Paul, MN. Please let me know if you have any leads!!!
Reward offered

67 Bcuda Jims stolen car 1.JPG

67 Bcuda Jims stolen car 2.JPG

WOW! That's the second Mopar stolen this week. Do you have any more info? Tag number and such?

People who steal other people's investments deserve to be caught and have their hands cut off at the wrists.

That is truly sad. I've had two vehicles stolen in my lifetime. If I ever catch a thief in the act, well let's just say I'm probably gonna spend the rest of my life behind bars. Be sure the local authorities have posted a multi-state alert for the vehicle. Also ask your insurance company to assist in notifications.

That is too bad, I am in MN, 1 hour from the twin cities, and will keep my eyes and ears open and will tell others in my area about the missing fish.

just out of curiousity what do these thieves do with these rare cars cause it isnt like they can drive them around like a new car without someone reconizing it and in this hobby most of us r connected by friends or internet so trying to part it would be hard.so what im wondering is are they shipping them over seas

-
Back