Stolen Car and Trailer DFW Duncanville Texas

-
Well maybe if we worked together on this we can find it..why dont we send an email out to all of our closest friends and put them on the lookout too, and I mean closest friends because 1: they would actually be on the lookout, and 2: You know for a fact they didnt steal it.

Sorry to hear this. I was just reading your thread on the Lancer wagon. I love those cars. I'll be on the look out here in IL.

Thanks for all the support and the look outs. The police say three big things have gone out of that lot. Of course the lot never called to tell me there was a problem while I could do something. Most of my rare stuff was slant six, kinda a narrow market. It has been listed with the police report. And I can ID any of my parts in 30 milliseconds so if I see it we are calling the cops and let the courts settle that. I just hope the morrons don't just trash it cause they don't know jack. I just appreciate any and all help. MOPAR OR NO CAR. Thanks to all.

Thieves are the SCUM of the earth. So sorry to hear of this. I have put the word out to my contacts in N.C. to be on the lookout for your car and parts. There is a big show this weekend in Raleigh. I will be there and on the prowl looking. If i see anything that looks remotely familiar to your trailer/car I will notify the boys in blue and get back to you.

The only thing I didn't really care about finding was the trailer and it showed up. I am going to pick it up this morning. Of course I owe $250 for towing and storage at impound lot. Tag gone, VIN removed, not sure what else is dorked up yet. According to the police they have the dude, but he ain't talking. It was full of fork lift pallets. Go figure. Anyway it didn't go far so my parts might still be here in DFW somewhere. Not sure where they found the trailer, I will see the officer on Monday and see if I can get any more information. Thanks for all your support guys and Gals. Stan

The only thing I didn't really care about finding was the trailer and it showed up. I am going to pick it up this morning. Of course I owe $250 for towing and storage at impound lot. Tag gone, VIN removed, not sure what else is dorked up yet. According to the police they have the dude, but he ain't talking. It was full of fork lift pallets. Go figure. Anyway it didn't go far so my parts might still be here in DFW somewhere. Not sure where they found the trailer, I will see the officer on Monday and see if I can get any more information. Thanks for all your support guys and Gals. Stan

Lets hope they will recover your car and parts.

I will keep an eye out here around my area and I check craigslist daily if it ends up with in 200 miles of me.
Thieves :protest::protest::wack:
We have a good place for them here when they get cought... and they will not be setting in a cold jail sell, they will be finding out what work is like..
I hope everything and the thieves are found very soon, I will put some feelers out for /6 parts and any early A bodies Hyper_pak

Time for a lynching. Why is these a-holes think the are allowed to just take whatever they want. Hope the cops catch them effin bastages...

We need public hangings.I truck from Dfw to kalifornia then to Charlotte so ill be looking.

I see you got the trailer....Hope you can get all the contents next!!! I have been checking Craiglist here if they were to make it this far.

-
Back