Stolen Fish

-
My first Barracuda was a `69 `Notch I had when I was 18 yrs. old. I owned the car for 5 weeks before it was stolen from right in front of my house. I was broken hearted all summer.

I wish him luck finding it. It's 29 yrs. later and I still haven't found mine.... :sad11:

And these guys (thieves) who know or think they shouldn't steal from bikers??? ...... They better look out for them "A" Body Boys :violent1: Hope he gets it back in one piece.

69signetv8 said:
And these guys (thieves) who know or think they shouldn't steal from bikers??? ...... They better look out for them "A" Body Boys :violent1: Hope he gets it back in one piece.

Back when my car was stolen I had an entire pay-back in my head for the dirtbag who stole it. Let's just say it involved bolt-cutters, dry wall screws, a pound of chop meat, enema bag, and a hungry lion..... THEN I was going to hurt him.

Back when my car was stolen I had an entire pay-back in my head for the dirtbag who stole it. Let's just say it involved bolt-cutters, dry wall screws, a pound of chop meat, enema bag, and a hungry lion..... THEN I was going to hurt him.

I always thought a cheese grater to the knee caps would be a good way to start:thumrigh:

i have a sticker on my car saying "If you value your life as much as i value my car dont f**k with it"
sorry for using a inapropiat word on the board but that wat the sticker says...

toplscuda said:
I always thought a cheese grater to the knee caps would be a good way to start:thumrigh:

I agree. But I would have also used it approximately a foot ABOVE the knee-caps......:shock:

Let me stop now before I have ANOTHER post yanked....:-#

I've always said if I had the misfortune of catching some body rippin me or my friends off I'd put their wrists on a vice , clamp the damn thing almost closed and practice my batting practice on their wrists. When I am done i'd tape a quarter to their forehead and advise them to call for help, as they appear to be in pain.

I live in BC actually, on Vancouver Island. I'll pass this on to my other friends on the island.

Later

its 420 somewhere

I would probably just fracture their skulls, that seems to be what everyone in my area is doing. Guy raped a 5 year old girl family members beat him, fracutured his skull, then found out he is HIV pos. waited until he was out of hospital beat him again; he's back in the hospital now after he is released he will go to prison. Different guy rapes a 5 year old goes to prison, and guess what gets beat fractured skull. A couple robberies a couple baseball bat to the heads, and a couple fractured skulls. The best part is the police never pressed charges on the beaters.

Then there's always nailing a hand to a tree, setting the tree on fire, then handing the dirtbag a hacksaw. If the hand is not good enough, there's always OTHER extremities to nail....

-
Back