Stolen truck /dodge parts

-

coolbreeze

LoweLife
Reaction score
Well, I woke up early this morning to start some work on my Dart, only to discover some no good bastard stole my truck! 2004 Silverado ext. cab, fully loaded 4x4! Not only did they take my daily driver, but now they got my boxes of parts too! I am out a Holley carb, a set of exhaust manifolds, both of my horns, and the center bar arrangement for my coresupport! I guess I should have emptied the truck last night! I hope the thief is happy with my freshly restored horns! The bastard got my spare keys so I have to spend my day re-keying locks! I hope he comes back to try to use them tonight! I'll be waiting!

Well, I woke up early this morning to start some work on my Dart, only to discover some no good bastard stole my truck! 2004 Silverado ext. cab, fully loaded 4x4! Not only did they take my daily driver, but now they got my boxes of parts too! I am out a Holley carb, a set of exhaust manifolds, both of my horns, and the center bar arrangement for my coresupport! I guess I should have emptied the truck last night! I hope the thief is happy with my freshly restored horns! The bastard got my spare keys so I have to spend my day re-keying locks! I hope he comes back to try to use them tonight! I'll be waiting!

I hate idiots!

4bblrd7.jpg

Sorry to hear that. It's a horrible feeling. Are the police doing anything besides taking a report? Check your local classifieds (ex. CL, etc.) to see if anything is popping up.

Very sorry to hear this! No respect for peoples property. Hope they are found and sent away.

I was down in Florida visiting my brother, we were at his shop working, he had gone out to load a few things in his New SUV, came in to get me and he got sidetracked for a few minutes, we then headed out to go pick up some items, I jumped in his vehicle and here the glove box was open, I looked at him and said I didn't do it! Turns out some guys had backed into a space next to him, ripped off two loaded pistals, (9mm) his check book, GPS , and other items. He never leaves his vehicle unlocked.

Sorry again!

Park whatever else you're driving somewhere else and turn off all your lights. Bas*ard might be stupid enough to come back (probably with your truck)

Good Hunting

Man that frickin' sucks! I know the feeling. My street bike got stolen 2 years ago, never found, and I didn't get much from insurance. But a truck, I don't get why someone would want to steal a big 'ol truck...What a tool. I hope they find the bastard and fry his french fried f@ggot a$$!

Well, I was going to take the little lady out to dinner and cocktails but I think I will send her out with the girls and sit in a treestand about 40' from my door! Now I just need to decide; Ak-47? 7mm MAG? 10 gauge? Oh, maybe I should unwrap my "street sweeper"! Sounds like a good time for 12 rounds of 12 gauge! The real dirty dozen!

They found my truck and it is really bad. Smashed, trashed, and thrashed! The thiefs must have been kids, they gained nothing from it but a joy ride. I do need a core support center bracket and a set a horns for a 64' Dodge Dart if anyone has extras!

They found my truck and it is really bad. Smashed, trashed, and thrashed! The thiefs must have been kids, they gained nothing from it but a joy ride. I do need a core support center bracket and a set a horns for a 64' Dodge Dart if anyone has extras!

Man, sorry to hear that.

My old voce school teacher bought a salvage title 4x Ranger to fix up and drive. It was stolen by kids, too. Helping him clean it out of all the busted glass and mud from where they rolled it, was a cardboard sign which said "thanks for the ride!" Talk about adding insult to injury.

Sorry to here that. Good to here you got it back. I had some kids steel an old chevy truck I had and go for a joy ride with it. I found it in a ditch on the indian reservation. I got there a little late though and the indians had all ready found it. So I ended up having to buy my truck from them.

I should have a set of horns from an early A Body I can pass on to you. Core sup[port center bracket - is that the top of the core support or ??? Depending on what it is, I might have it too.

I've got a rad support, upper and lower I took out of a 65, if that's what you need...let me know...

Dave

Forgot, I've got 10 & 12 ga shells if ya need more!!!

I should have a set of horns from an early A Body I can pass on to you. Core sup[port center bracket - is that the top of the core support or ??? Depending on what it is, I might have it too.

I've got a rad support, upper and lower I took out of a 65, if that's what you need...let me know...

Dave

Forgot, I've got 10 & 12 ga shells if ya need more!!!

That is very nice of you guys...

I totally agree - punishments like that would help make potential thieves think twice!

There's a reason I always have my 40 cal next to my bed...

Thanks for all the comments. I am in need of the vertical support piece, it mounts in the center of the radiator opening and the hood latch bar mounts to the top of it, I think. Let me know how much for the parts with shipping to 46360 and we'll get this thing moving. It seems I might need to get my car back on the road real quick!

Is this the part? if so, I'm pretty sure this is an extra..I just have to make sure I can find the one for my car...
I can check on that later today and tomorrow get this one sent to you. Maybe like $5.00 plus shipping??

Dave

The furry parts are not included!!

cars.jpg

Well, I was going to take the little lady out to dinner and cocktails but I think I will send her out with the girls and sit in a treestand about 40' from my door! Now I just need to decide; Ak-47? 7mm MAG? 10 gauge? Oh, maybe I should unwrap my "street sweeper"! Sounds like a good time for 12 rounds of 12 gauge! The real dirty dozen!

No no no, shooting them is to quick and easy of a death for them. It should be legal to chain them up and drag them behind the car, just barely faster then they can run. It is ok to stop dragging when the piece of meat will no longer stay on the chain.

TopHat

Man that sure sucks. Stupid kids nowadays. My garage got broke into a few yrs. ago and apparently it was by kids. I have at least $10,000 in tools in there and all they did was root through the cars and took all the loose change. Probably got less than what it took me to replace the window screen they tore up.

dude sorry to hear about what they did to you, hopefully you get them back for that crude act

I wish I had your parts because if I did they would be headed your way at no charge.
I hate it when waste of skin people destroy or steal other peoples stuff. We need public flooging.

Thanks everyone. The part shown by GT is not like mine at all. I guess I need one for a 64'. Mine was longer and the top of the bracket wasn't as big as that one. Damn, I wish I had a picture.
I met with the insurance guy and we looked over the truck. He thinks they can repair the body damage and said he will have the drivetrain checked out. He went on telling me how they will make it good as new and warranty the body work. He got a little confused when I said I want some kind of warranty on the drivetrain. The truck was beat for a few hours and drove thru ditches, trees, and a mud bog. At one point the tracks even leave the ground for 10', so it was also airbourne!! I can't believe it will ever be the same, these new automatic all-wheel drive systems were designed to be abused that way. I do have to say, that little trip would have made one hell of a commercal for Chevy! I am simply amazed at what the truck went thru and never got stuck! It went places I couldn't get to on my 4x4 quad!!!!

40' too far for the shotgun. Try the AK with a night scope. One shot to each leg. This way they can't run and you can beat the **** out of them.

-
Back